Why become a member? ×

SOLD Vintage v96 jazz bass guitar £130 SOLD
£130

tommorichards

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4]Got this a few years ago, my first jazz style bass. However, as the years have gone on, i find im not using it as much. Might as well let someone else use it.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4]Its a dam fine sounding jazz bass by the brand "vintage" with all wilkinson hardware. Sounds exactly like a jazz should. Has Fair bit of buckle rash on the edges, and stick on block markers. Interested in trades.[/size][/font][/color]

Based in new Brighton on the wirral, come by for a try.

Edited by tommorichards

[quote name='tommorichards' timestamp='1435595685' post='2810410']
[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4]Got this a few years ago, my first jazz style bass. However, as the years have gone on, i find im not using it as much. Might as well let someone else use it.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4]Its a dam fine sounding jazz bass by the brand "vintage" with all wilkinson hardware. Sounds exactly like a jazz should. Has Fair bit of buckle rash on the edges, and stick on block markers. Interested in trades.[/size][/font][/color]

Based in new Brighton on the wirral, come by for a try.
[/quote]

One of these was my first Jazz too, and my first "real" bass (I had a crappy P bass and a Squier PJ before, but they got less than 3h play together, as I only care about guitars and the bass was just to help me record basic basslines once in a blue moon).

I sold it once I got a couple of Warwicks and this wasn't seen action. I missed it!!!
I was able to buy it back a few years later. I played a gig once and the bass player of the other band was the buyer. I did not recognise him at first but the bass had a couple of modifications that made it unmistakeable. I told him I wanted it. A year or so later he relinquished :) I love that bass!!!

The neck in mine is slimmer than any Jazz I have ever tried. Some really like that.

• 2 weeks later...