Why become a member? ×

Delays ordering from Europe?

funkyjimbob

Is anyone else experiencing excessively long delays ordering from Europe at the moment?
I bought a CS Warwick Streamer off of somebody in Germany a couple of weeks ago and it is STILL not here yet. It took a week for it to be dropped off to Parcelforce within Germany and then said it was in transit to the UK last Friday with no updates since. I am ready to kill at this moment in time as I have some gigs coming up this weekend too with no 5 strings in sight.

[quote name='Merton' timestamp='1438764248' post='2836948']
Channel tunnel / cross channel ferries are delaying a lot of incomings from and outgoings to European mainland due to all the French strikes and migrant problems
[/quote]

Thought this may be causing issues but 6 days?!

This was the last update:

31/7/2015 3.50am KOLN IFS Forwarded for export

[quote name='funkyjimbob' timestamp='1439231037' post='2841118']
So, today it randomly turned up.. 2 weeks and 2 days later. The tracking wasn't updated either. Here she is (With my Infinity).

[/quote]

Nice! Worth the painful wait I hope?

[quote name='Funky Dunky' timestamp='1439393617' post='2842447']

Superb :D

How about Thomann? Do they send via the chunnel or air? Waiting on my bass coming home after repair, they sent it on Thursday of last week.
[/quote]

Regarding Thomann, my Sire was ordered last Thursday, shipped Monday, arrived yesterday.

[quote name='Bigwan' timestamp='1439458142' post='2842951']

Regarding Thomann, my Sire was ordered last Thursday, shipped Monday, arrived yesterday.
[/quote]

Wow that's really quick. They said 2-3 business days in the email they sent me a week ago. Still not got it. Hopefully today or tomorrow then.