Why become a member? ×

Sold/Traded: RMI Basswitch IQ DI Preamp Pedal
£280

Musashimonkey

Selling my RMI Basswitch IQ DI, in fantastic condition. Only blemish is one corner is slightly deformed - as shown in photo's, it was never dropped or damaged, just seemed to make it out of the factory like this I guess. Box/bag and manual included too.

A barely used RMI Basswitch, the swiss army knife of bass pedals. It performs as a high quality bass preamp, DI box, line mixer, FX looper, clean booster, A/B input switcher, and parametric EQ,

The Basswitch IQ DI features a high-end bass preamp and a four-band EQ, designed for bass instruments, offering bass, double semi-parametric mids and treble controls.

The Basswitch IQ DI bass preamp opens up a new dimension in bass pre-amplification and signal routing, offering an "all-in-one" solution for bassists, whether used in stand-alone mode or as the control centre of a pedal board. German manufacturing and best brand components provide maximum reliability and optimal treatment of the electrical signal from your bass instrument, whether from a magnetic or a piezo pickup. Uncompromising in sound, build quality and flexibility, our high-end bass preamp will prepare you for any situation, be it in live performance or recording sessions.

Specs:
Lehle RMI Basswitch IQ DI, Basspreamp/DI-Box/Schaltmatrix, Lehle True Sound Technology, for 2 bass guitars, A/B-Input switcher with piezo pick-up impedance switch, studiograde preamp, 4-band EQ with double semi-parametric mids, switchable blend/mix FX-loop - can also be used as solo booster, non-switchable serial effect loop, studiograde D.I. Box featuring pad, pre/post and groundlift switching and a Lehle LTMZ transformer for optimal galvanic isolation, additional tuner out, mute switch, accepts all power supplies from 9 to 20 Volt,

Retails in the UK at £345

[url="http://www.rmi.lu/products/product/basswitch-iq-di-bass-preamp"]http://www.rmi.lu/pr...-di-bass-preamp[/url]

Edited by Musashimonkey

• 2 weeks later...