Why become a member? ×

Peavey millennium active. SOLD
£125

Twincam

Peavey millennium 3 band active bass. In trans black with a lovely maple book matched top. Lovely thin jazz like neck that has a factory vintage tinted varnish. String through or normal stringing bridge.
Very good condition. Plays and sounds great. Has level frets and been properly setup with new strings. Fretboard oiled.
The bass has been well looked after, though has been used so it's not perfect there are a couple of light marks on the surface on the back that won't show, might even t cut/polish out. there is a tiny 2mm dint in the front, again won't show and is almost invisible. Is in very good overall condition. And is clean! No dust or grime like I've seen basses sell with yuk!.

£125 including delivery, fully insured. Which I think is a bargain! Bank transfer or PayPal you pay the fee. Trades considered I'm looking for an od/distortion pedal.

Oh one thing the serial number rubbed off! Wasn't lacquered over. I bought this new and will come with original box and I still have receipt too. Pics too follow right now.

Edited by Twincam