Why become a member? ×

New inspiration

Jimryan

Afternoon all,

A few weeks ago me and the missus went up to visit her dad for a weekend. Whilst up there we had a few drinks and got talking music and what not. we started discussing great tracks and albums and we got on to one that I used to have and have since lost whilst changing phones and computers over the years.

Anyway, a couple of days ago I remembered this and got on iTunes in search of the album I had meant to buy when we got back. The Lexicon of Love by ABC is a fantastic album, I had forgotten just how good it is and since listening to it again fully appreciated how good the bass is on it. Since listening to it, I've not put my fretless down and can't stop playing it. Who played on this album?

Cheers,

James

[quote name='Jimryan' timestamp='1440346320' post='2849974']
Afternoon all,

A few weeks ago me and the missus went up to visit her dad for a weekend. Whilst up there we had a few drinks and got talking music and what not. we started discussing great tracks and albums and we got on to one that I used to have and have since lost whilst changing phones and computers over the years.

Anyway, a couple of days ago I remembered this and got on iTunes in search of the album I had meant to buy when we got back. The Lexicon of Love by ABC is a fantastic album, I had forgotten just how good it is and since listening to it again fully appreciated how good the bass is on it. Since listening to it, I've not put my fretless down and can't stop playing it. Who played on this album?

Cheers,

James
[/quote]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lexicon_of_Love#Personnel