Why become a member? ×

SOLD pending final payment. Mark Bass Little Mark Tube 800 £300
£300

Paul S

Due to the arrival and immediate promotion of my Trace Elliot head to 'best and favourite' this has been shunted down to order from 'back up' to 'surplus'.

Mark Bass Little Mark Tube 800. I've not had it that long but liked it immediately. It has some scuffs and scratches but works perfectly. And loudly. Light as a feather. It has a strange arrangement of two inputs that I have never got my head around - both seem to do exactly the same thing - I am sure someone can enlighten us! Tube or solid state gain with a knob to blend between them - max over to tube gives a warmer more brittle tone but it is subtle. Pretty straight forward 4 band eq plus two knobs VLE and VPF that colour the sound interestingly. Took me about 30 mins of juggling the various knobs to find my sweet spot. (Ooh matron etc). Which for me was eq totally flat and then the two knobs at 10 o'clock and 2 o'clock respectively. Someone else may hate that, of course. :) Master volume that you pull to mute. At the back there is a single speaker socket - combined jack/speakon. Effects send/return. Tuner out. Di that can be switched post/pre eq and a ground lift. Will come with kettle lead and packed in a lap top case it came with that fits it just nicely.

Asking a realistic £300 collected from SS7, could possibly deliver a reasonable distance or meet half way for fuel, overnight insured courier to mainland UK would be £25. Payment can be cash, PayPal no fee or bank transfer.

Not looking for trades just at the moment, thank you.

[attachment=199463:mb1.jpg] [attachment=199464:mb2.jpg] [attachment=199465:mb3.jpg] [attachment=199466:mb4.jpg]

Edited by Paul S