Why become a member? ×

Vox Foundation Bass amp & Dynamic Bass cab
£550

scandalli

Vox Foundation Bass amp & Dynamic Bass 1x18'' cab.
The amp is in absolute pristine, unmarked, 'as new' condition. Unfortunately I don't have the effect footswitch, but it would be cheap & easy to get one made up.

The Dynamic Bass cab is in excellent condition with just a few very minor scuffs to the vinyl covering. It has it's original tubular chrome frame & amp stand & wheels.

This model range was made between 1967 - 72. Originally by Jennings Musical Industries (JMI) & later by Vox Sound Ltd. These were made by VSL around 1971.

One owner (before me) from new & never gigged.

Both units are working perfectly & have a great sound & they look fantastic!

You are welcome to come & try them in Rochdale Lancs.

If you need more info you can ring me on 07796 081954 or send me a message.

Thanks,
Pete.

PS. Here's what 'The Vox Showroom' has to say about this range of amps......

[b]The [i]Vox Dynamic Bass[/i] is a bass amplifier from the same product line as the[i]Conqueror[/i] and [i]Defiant[/i]. The amp is a solid state, and was introduced around 1967 along with the Conqueror, Defiant, Supreme, Foundation and Super Foundation amps. There is pictorial evidence that this amp, or its bigger brother the solid state Foundation Bass, was used on Beatles recordings for [i]Hey Bulldog/Lady Madonna, etc.[/i] in early 1968, like they also used Conquerors for these sessions.
We used this amp in my first band [url="http://10.32.2.118/~etcetera/epicure.htm"]Epicure[/url] as a guitar amp, and it has the same MRB and Distortion effects as the Conqueror, but sounds darker and slightly more powerful. It is in fact a great amp for guitar. I clearly remember looking through the vents into the amp, to see if I could spot any valves. I thought it sounded much like a valve amp - and definitely waaaay better than the Yamaha G50-112 I played through myself at the time! But there were no valves of course. It is entirely loaded with transistors. Unfortunately he didn't want to swap amps with me. I wonder why?
[url="http://www.voxshowroom.com/index.htm"]The Vox Showroom[/url].[/b]

Edited by scandalli

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='scandalli' timestamp='1441287195' post='2857565']
Vox Foundation Bass amp & Dynamic Bass 1x15'' cab.
The amp is in absolute pristine, unmarked, 'as new' condition. Unfortunately I don't have the effect footswitch, but it would be cheap & easy to get one made up.

The Dynamic Bass cab is in excellent condition with just a few very minor scuffs to the vinyl covering. It has it's original tubular chrome frame & amp stand & wheels.

This model range was made between 1967 - 72. Originally by Jennings Musical Industries (JMI) & later by Vox Sound Ltd. These were made by VSL around 1971.

One owner (before me) from new & never gigged.

Both units are working perfectly & have a great sound & they look fantastic!

You are welcome to come & try them in Rochdale Lancs.

If you need more info you can ring me on 07796 081954 or send me a message.

Thanks,
Pete.

PS. Here's what 'The Vox Showroom' has to say about this range of amps......

[b]The [i]Vox Dynamic Bass[/i] is a bass amplifier from the same product line as the[i]Conqueror[/i] and [i]Defiant[/i]. The amp is a solid state, and was introduced around 1967 along with the Conqueror, Defiant, Supreme, Foundation and Super Foundation amps. There is pictorial evidence that this amp, or its bigger brother the solid state Foundation Bass, was used on Beatles recordings for [i]Hey Bulldog/Lady Madonna, etc.[/i] in early 1968, like they also used Conquerors for these sessions.
We used this amp in my first band [url="http://10.32.2.118/~etcetera/epicure.htm"]Epicure[/url] as a guitar amp, and it has the same MRB and Distortion effects as the Conqueror, but sounds darker and slightly more powerful. It is in fact a great amp for guitar. I clearly remember looking through the vents into the amp, to see if I could spot any valves. I thought it sounded much like a valve amp - and definitely waaaay better than the Yamaha G50-112 I played through myself at the time! But there were no valves of course. It is entirely loaded with transistors. Unfortunately he didn't want to swap amps with me. I wonder why?
[url="http://www.voxshowroom.com/index.htm"]The Vox Showroom[/url].[/b]
[/quote]bump

Edited by scandalli

• 3 weeks later...