£2000

KianJoseph

£1800

separates:
head £1100
410 £550
115 £350

or close offers

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]don't ask me why the 15" is on top of the 4x10"... currently stored with a friend whilst I make my way to Sweden[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]AD200B super warm valve head, 4x10" cabinet and side ported cabinet with 15" speaker, full stack, all British made Orange, this is just beautiful. Used more to amplify my Moog (now sold) than bass guitar but [/size][/font][/color][color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]bought for the fretless bass tones. absolutely one of the finest bass amps you will ever hear. used for recordings and a few gigs, moved around a bit but the only issue is scuffs to the tolex. One tear of a few inches on the back of the 4x10 being the only big one, but this is a purely aesthetic issue and if you want a shiny poser amp then look elsewhere, this one is for gigging and is a beast! Well loved but in need of a new home.

COLLECTION ONLY. currently near Sennen, Cornwall (come for a holiday, leave with Orange power!).

these amps are my life savings and so I need to get a good price for them. I have no money, no savings other than this investment. PLEASE only approach if you are serious about the deal[/size][/font][/color]

Edited by KianJoseph

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...