Why become a member? ×

TRADED Dingwall Combustion II 5 String
£850

Stealth

Right then

This bass is totally mint as its only 6 weeks old home use and a couple of rehearsals only?
Bought from bass direct @ £1050 loads of waranty left.

Amazing range of tones and what they say is right forget the fan fret thing and give it a week and you wont notice it. String balance is realy even. Ive been using it tuned ti Eb and the low Bb us still taught and authorative. With heaveier gauge strings you could drop lower and cause seismic action !

TRADES
P or Jazz 4 or 5 string Fender,Sandberg,G&L,Lull,Nash,Limelght Lakland you get the gist

Or

£850 of her majestys pounds

So save yourself £200 on an awsome bass.

Can deliver or meet up midway Hants,Berks,Wilts,Surrey,Sussex,London,Warwickshire,Northants maybe other option. Im base in Basingstoke

It didnt come with a case so I also bought an utterly brilliant Gator Progo case forget your monos etc there the nuts. If you want it with the bass you can have it for £75 and i will buy another one otherwise i will keep it. The case has been used twice

Here are the specs

Combustion Series II Specifications:
•New Dingwall made in Canada FD3n Neodymium pickups
•EMG USA BT07 3-band pre-amp
•Dingwall USA strings
•Alder body - 3 tone sunburst
•Rosewood Fingerboard with rolled edges - 37 - 34" scale
•Bone nut
•Banjo frets
•NOVAX® FANNED-FRET SYSTEM™ (see below)
•Five piece maple neck - truss rod adjustment now at body end
•Controls - active/passive switch and new CTS pots, volume, pickup selector (Bridge, both parallel, both series, Neck), treble, mid, bass.
•Select hardware
•Manufactured in China
•Final set up at Dingwall Shop in Canada

Edited by Stealth