Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz Bass (MIM)
£320

MarshallBTB

£300 collected.

Selling my jazz as I don't really have a need for it atm.
In great condition, was kept in a loft unused when I picked it up, had a small knock on the lower horn (pictured) and I've gigged it for the past 6 months, so it has a few signs of use but nothing major, it's in really great condition.
Changed the bridge to a Gotoh, and had to put quite a thick shim in the neck pocket to get the set up I wanted.
I've sanded the back of the neck, I didn't send too much time getting it neat at the time but imo It feels a lot nicer than how the heavily lacquered neck was before. This has caused some colouring but it doesn't affect it at all.
It has some sticky residue on the back from a sticker. I plan to get this off so I Havnt pictured it yet, just mentioning it for transparency.
The pickups aren't the Seymour Duncan's pictured, as I swapped them into something else yesterday. It has the original pickups fitted.
I have the orignal White scratchplate which ill include, along with a thin but functional fender soft case.
Open to offers, not really after anytnjng trade wise but it doesn't hurt to ask :)
Collection from SS9, or I can deliver/meet within 50 miles or so.

Edited by MarshallBTB