Why become a member? ×

Anyone remember Ficelles and what got him banned?

andydye

[color=#222222][color="#000000"]Searching back through the archives, it appears that he decided to pick a fight with at least one mod and the Admins. One of his PMs to the mod included the line "[i]Feel free to delete my acount [/i]{sic} [i]dickhead[/i]", and in his series of emails to the Admins he made a series of empty quasi-legal threats but then went predictably silent when asked to back his accusations up with anything remotely resembling evidence. Having read some of the stuff, I personally wouldn't go within a nautical mile of him or anything he might be peddling, but obviously it's your choice. :) [/color][/color]

[quote name='Rich' timestamp='1443462270' post='2874957']
[color=#000000]Searching back through the archives, it appears that he decided to pick a fight with at least one mod and the Admins. One of his PMs to the mod included the line "[i]Feel free to delete my acount [/i]{sic} [i]dickhead[/i]", and in his series of emails to the Admins he made a series of empty quasi-legal threats but then went predictably silent when asked to back his accusations up with anything remotely resembling evidence. Having read some of the stuff, I personally wouldn't go within a nautical mile of him or anything he might be peddling, but obviously it's your choice. :) [/color]
[/quote]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Just so as we're clear; when you're no longer a BCer, is the "P" in "PM" no longer valid and with hindsight just an "M" without the "P", even when the OP asks for a PM? [/font][/color]

Edited by Big_Stu