Why become a member? ×

Ibanez ATK 400

Mattpt85

They are very well regarded, as are all the ATKs. Extremely versatile but can be heavy as they are large bodied. There is a review of one in the user review section. They are discontinued model so grab a good example when you can. It is also worth looking at the 300, and even the 700 if you want something a bit posher. Anyhow I best be quiet as I have a ATK 700 in the for sale section. There are also ATK 800s in there too, which are very desirable if you are looking to spend a bit more. Beware of some of the newer ATK clones by Ibanez which look similar but are different beasts.

• 1 month later...

I do have a Atk405 .....I've had stingrays but prefer the variety of sounds you can get from one of these beasts ..the style of bridge is not to everyone's taste and I'm not sure it's necessary but it's a big of bling ...mahogany body so a little on the heavy side ....they are quite rare an do seem to go for a lot and believe there's a couple if 4s on here at the moment ..