Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Trace Elliot AH200, UV Light - Flightcased
£280

mep

I am selling my old Series 6 Trace Elliot AH200 head and Trace Elliot 1U rack mounted UV light all of which is flight cased in a Thon 3U aluminium flight case. I have recently bought a TC Classic 450 off itsmedunc here and this must go.

I am asking for [s]£280[/s] [b]£230[/b] for the lot. All the stickers are included! The cab show in the picture is not included.

I have had the amp for 21 years and it has served me very well, but I now fancy a change. I have had it serviced / repaired twice when i had some minor problems some years ago. It it well protected now and very easy to transport and store.

You should know the deal with these old school TE heads by now. Loads of power and headroom. Inputs for passive or active. Input gain. 12 band graphic with mid pre shape. DI out with pre / post eq. Effects loop. Line in & out. Master volume. Headphones socket. 2 x 6.5mm jack outputs for speaker connection at the rear.

The TE UV light was an eBay buy some years ago. These are not easy to find now are are quite rare. There are other rack mounted UV lights, but not with the TE logo.

Both the light and amp are powered by a single 'Y' cable which is supplied. There are no speaker cables supplied.

This combined package weighs in at 15kg and measures 54x46x18cm unpackaged. Collection is fine from South Devon, or you can arrange for a courier to collect at your expense. I will also consider meeting up part way upon agreement.

I will consider splitting them up. The costs would then be, excluding delivery.

AH200 - [s]£180[/s] [b]£150[/b] (will also include rack ears)
UV Light - [s]£60 [/s][b]£50[/b]
Flight case - [s]£40[/s] [b]£30[/b]

[attachment=202594:Amp-1.jpg]

[attachment=202595:Amp-2.jpg]

[attachment=202596:Amp-3.jpg]

Edited by mep

The AH200 series 6 is a corker of an amp. Mine is sufficiently loud enough for anything ive needed, great eq options, very quiet and high quality DI, and itself weighs about 8kg. Also its fanless, so no disturbance at low levels. And don't forget the headphone output.
GLWTS.