Why become a member? ×

Sold Pending: 2013 Mike Lull PJ4 in Olympic White- £1,400
£1450

Old Horse Murphy

I didn't think I'd be doing this so soon, but head rules heart for once and I don't need this and my Fender P Bass that's going nowhere. I've decided to put 2 of my Lull basses up for sale this ad my PT4) and will keep the one that doesn't sell.

For sale is my August 2013 Mike Lull PJ bass with the cost option Nordstrand pickups and a gigbag. The certificate is also included. The colour is Aged Olympic White, but from the photo taken with a white piece of paper, you'll see it's going slightly creamier.

The bass weighs 8lbs dead, so is very light and resonant. It's also in super condition. There are some very small marks on the back through the paint and a small patch of discolouration on the top edge which I've done my best to photograph.

It's recently been set up with a new set of TI Flats and plays beautifully. The neck is very thin and the nut is Jazz Bass profile.

I'm looking for £1,400 for the bass and am happy to post. It can be picked up from either Woking (weekends) or Bristol (weekdays).

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

• 1 month later...