Why become a member? ×

Ampeg 6X10 for trade (withdrawn)
£580

danbowskill

I love my usa Ampeg cab and don't want to part with it as it sounds ace and looks fantastic with my matching head ,but due to my bands gear and transport arrangements i need to go ever so slightly smaller.

I'm looking for a straight trade for another cab just smaller than 6x10's needs to be 4ohm's that can handle the heft of my 300w Ampeg valve head easily.
my cab tolex has a few scuffs + i had taped the edges for a bit of protection (nothing to bad at all) the grill is good condition, all cones work perfectly with no defects ,i replaced one that sounded a little off last year with a brand new Ampeg 6ohm replacement.

the only thing not 100% is that the tweeter doesn't seem to do anything now?(it doesn't affect the cabs sound) .......but as anyone will tell you with a ampeg 4x10 or 6x10 that they sound a million times better with the tweeter constantly off ( i thought it sucked when i had it on)

obviously meet up/collection only due to weight.

better [attachment=203515:10696276_10152918007890379_3418449785617682117_n.jpg]pics up tommorrow after practice.

based in Devon

Edited by danbowskill