Why become a member? ×

SOLD, THANKS Brubaker Brute MJXSC 5 string
£350

graham1945

Hi, I need to reduce the number of basses I have, so I have for sale only an almost immaculate Brubaker Brute single cut five string bass in "merlot" finish. I already have an old Brubaker NBS which I absolutely love, and wanted to see what their import range was like. This is made in the far east and re shipped back to the US for QC and set up. The build quality and finish is amazing for the price, the neck in particular comes close to the wonderfully smooth and easy to play standard Brubaker basses. This bass is pretty well unmarked.
Weight is stated at 10.5 lbs, but I would say it might be half a pound more than that, so not the lightest. However, a decent strap eliminates this problem as it is very well balanced.
Maple neck finished with a black satin finish.
34" scale, white side dots only. Rosewood fingerboard.
1.7" at the nut
19mm string spacing
Brubaker's "bolt thru" neck joint (4 bolt)
Pickups are are MM bridge, J neck. Bridge dual coil humbucking, neck single coil, both Brubaker designed.
Volume, pick up blend, active treble, active bass controls, plus a coil tap switch.
I've chosen to sell this bass not only to reduce the amount I have, but this is probably a bit "modern" for my 70 years!!
No sound clips, but they exist on You Tube.
[attachment=203610:BB 1.jpg]
[attachment=203611:BB3.jpg]
[attachment=203612:BB4.jpg]
[attachment=203613:BB5.jpg]
[attachment=203614:BB6.jpg]
[attachment=203615:BB7.jpg]

Sorry, only a Brubaker padded gig bag at this price. I'm in Bournemouth if you want to try the bass. Would prefer a meet up rather than shipping thanks.
Please check my feedback, link on my profile.
Thanks for looking.
Graham

NOW REDUCED TO £320! NOW £295, I MUST BE MAD!!

Edited by graham1945

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...