Why become a member? ×

Roland D-BASS 210 400W Combo
£250

Pooly

[b]The amp is now sold.[/b]

[color=#333333]Selling this great Roland Bass Combo D-Bass 210. [/color]
[color=#333333]This is a very good piece of kit for the gigging bass player, 2x10" speakers each delivering 160W, a 80W tweeter, so 400W of power in total. All in a tiny weight of 24kg! Like having a Markbass but without the price tag. [/color]
[color=#333333]It comes with side handles, a top handle, 4 removable casters for wheeling this cab around. This is very convenient when travelling around to gigs if you don't have your own car, or if you need to lug your kit upstairs at the pub! [/color]
[color=#333333]It comes with passive/active switch, 3 settings (Superflat for a pretty flat response , Modern for a more cut-through sound and Vintage setting for this old Ampeg sound). There is also a shape switch so Vintage+Shape gives you a nice Trace Elliott sound for instance. There is a gain and a volume switch. Be warned, 400W is very loud!! :) [/color]
[color=#333333]This amp is digital so don't expect any crunch/distortion by pushing the gain up, this will have to come from your pedal board. There are a FX loop, DI out, headphones sockets, so you are covered on every fronts from practicing at home, gigging in medium size venue to plugging into the venue's PA. [/color]
[color=#333333]This combo has seen some use as I've been gigging around in England with it, there are some marks, scratches and few dents on it, all of these are purely cosmetics. Some of the knobs cover have fallen off, again purely cosmetic. [/color]
[color=#333333]Feel free to come around and try the amp and it really shines when playing. Pick-up only, item located near Surrey Quays/Canada Water in London.[/color]
[attachment=203805:IMG_2371.JPG]

[attachment=203804:IMG_2372.JPG]

[attachment=203803:IMG_2373.JPG]

[attachment=203802:IMG_2374.JPG]

[attachment=203801:IMG_2375.JPG]

[attachment=203800:IMG_2376.JPG]

Happy to discuss price.

Edited by Pooly

Arrrgh! Been after another one for months because I need just a little more for bigger gigs. I've literally just bought an amp and 4x10 because I gave up waiting. Always the bloody way.

Seriously folks, forget Markbass and GK, BUY THIS!

Amazing loud, powerful and portable. Mine can keep up with a loud drummer and 2 guitarists with Fender Twins.

Edited by Sharkfinger

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...