Why become a member? ×

SOLD - FS/FT 1999 Warwick Streamer Pro M 4 - £525 Shipped - Trade for Jazz
£675

rungles

[b]Trade for a 4 String Jazz - Fender, Sandberg, Limelight - what have you got??[/b]

One last price drop before eBay - £525 shipped.

Up for sale or trade is my 1999 Warwick Streamer Pro M.

I bought this a couple of months back from Bass Direct but since I got my Everson, it's not really seen the light of day.

Flamed maple body, ovangkol neck with wenge board. Gold hardware, 2 Active MEC 'J' pickups in a single case, 2 band EQ with volume and blend. Frets are virtually unmarked and the truss rod is fully operational. There are some light marks on the body but nothing too gross (as my daughter would say).

Since getting this I've swapped out that rogue strap button on the bottom for another gold Dunlop recessed affair. The bass comes with the straplocks and a Warwick Rockbag (front pocket zip has gone but there's life in it still). These pics are the ones from Bass Direct as they are better than anything I could take. If anyone wants close-up pics of anything though, just ask.

I paid £690 plus delivery for this. I'm asking [b]£525[/b] including UK shipping.

Check my feedback and you'll see I've successfully bought, sold and swapped on here.

I'm on the Isle of Wight.

[attachment=203930:IMG_4223.JPG]

[attachment=203931:IMG_4224.JPG]

[attachment=203932:IMG_4226.JPG]

[attachment=203933:IMG_4225.JPG]

Edited by rungles

• 2 weeks later...