Why become a member? ×

SOLD: WARWICK CORVETTE - Bubinga and slim Wenge neck - excellent condition
£450

Kev

Very recently purchased off this here parish on a whim, no idea why as I just don't play 4 string instruments anymore!

This is a stunning example of a corvette, really wonderful condition with a lovely bubinga body and figured wenge neck, very slim and fast. A wonderful example that has been really well looked after. Has the added bonus of brand new black Warwick hardware. The Just-a nut II still has its side tabs in tact, which Warwick owners will know is quite an achievement! Those who know me know that I have had previously owned over a dozen Warwicks, most being older NT types, and this more than holds its own.

Specs:

Bass: Corvette Standard
4 string Bass
Serial Number: ******98
Year: 1998
Neck Wood: 3 pcs. Wenge Wood with contrasting figures
Fingerboard: Wenge Wood
Frets: Bronze Warwick Frets
Nut: Just a Nut II Tedur Version
Neck construction: Bolt-On
Body: 2 pcs. Bubinga
Surface: Oil Finish
Pickups: EMG Passive Dynamic Correction
Electronic: Passive Electronics
Hardware: Warwick Black Hardware

Comes with a padded Fender gig bag and a Levis strap with the strap locks.

Pictures:

Looking for £450 collected in Leamington Spa or delivered by me at a reasonable distance. Shipping would be extra and can be quoted as required. No trades please.

Cheers!

Edited by Kev

Passive as indicated in the spec list :)

Something new to me, having never played a passive Warwick before (most Warwicks have active pickups so are never truly passive, despite the active/passive switch!). It really does allow the sound of wood to come out :)

[quote name='Dazed' timestamp='1446301096' post='2898456']
:lol: and I thought my GAS was bad Kev!

I think the medical term is Impulse Control Disorder, if you are reading this you probably have it too. Har har de har :twisted:
[/quote]

;) Haha!