Why become a member? ×

SOLD Dearmond Jetstar Bass. Fabulous early 90's Short Scale. USA pickups!
£180

All thumbs

[u][b]Dearmond Jetstar Bass. Fabulous early 90's Short Scale. USA pickups[/b][/u]!

[media]http://youtu.be/9X9se8Kcr4k[/media]

These are a pretty rare thing to find. Generally excellent condition for a 20-odd year old bass. There are a few marks and scratches but overall it really does look superb!

It has the original USA pickups but I re-wired it as the orginal pots were shot-at. It's got my preferred 3-way pickup selector, volume and tone configuration. Easy to put back to vol/.vol/tone if wished. :-)

The sound of this bass is outstanding - it's almost Alembic with both pickups on; very earthy and fat on the neck pickup and tight/Jaco-esque on the bridge pup. Basically a great all rounder which actually can sound very modern and great for slap if that's your thing...

Like the Jazz I have for sale, this bass graced numerous stages with the Animals and I also used it on a session at Parr Street Studios (see pic below) where it sounded amazing. I'd love to just hang on to it, but I'm really into my SWB-1 Standard project so room and funds are a higher priority at the mo'.

Thanks for looking
Scott.

Edited by All thumbs