Why become a member? ×

Who are you seeing live next?

Japhet

Seeing Nikki Iles's big band, Tim Garland's trio and Courtney Pine in Manchester Jazz Festival - plus hoping to make it to some of the free gigs on the first weekend. Possibly more of the paid ones too if I can manage to! This one sounds intriguing but not sure I can get to it…

I’ve twin Atlantic next week.

and somehow missed that Tool are playing at the end of the month. Managed to get tickets as they’re on my “list of bands to see before I die” 

not hugely looking forward to the drive down though…

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Air this eve at the Royal Albert Hall...

Moon Safari 25 yrs and 20 yrs Aniversary with Mrs Plug...

Currently pre-gig Dinner and Drinks in the Zetland Arms.... you Sexy Boy!...

Edited by PaulThePlug
  • Like 2

On 31/05/2024 at 18:31, converse320 said:

Kiefer Sutherland.  Bizarrely, he's coming to The Drill in Lincoln.  

His manager and quite a few of the new band are from around that area.

Should be good fun, we supported him in '22 and for one of the gigs in '23.

• Like 1

On 31/05/2024 at 17:25, Franticsmurf said:

Off to see Nick Mason's Saucerful of Secrets in Cardiff on the 24th June.

Fabulous live band. Saw them a while back, and seeing them again 18th June in Brum. Rocking out and enjoying themselves.

Far and away the BEST quality sound I have every heard - not just live sound but better than any HiFi or anything. Crystal clear, at concert volume.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jimmyb625 said:

I'm off to see @Merton of this parish tomorrow, playing at Strawberry Fields in Liverpool, as a part of Black Deer Live.

Very cool! I’m exhausted, having spent the last two days playing at Epsom Derby (5 sets a day) and then a pub rock gig last night. Got home at 1am, about to jump in the car and drive up North 😃

Seeing The Foo Fighters in Glasgow on the 17th. My niece is supporting them and is putting me on the guest list. I couldn't name a Foo Fighters song, I suppose I should listen to The Best Of The Foo Fighters to get me up to speed 🤔

6 hours ago, gjones said:

Seeing The Foo Fighters in Glasgow on the 17th. My niece is supporting them and is putting me on the guest list. I couldn't name a Foo Fighters song, I suppose I should listen to The Best Of The Foo Fighters to get me up to speed 🤔

The best of plus the last two albums should do you.  Foo Fighters are one of those bands I admire more than I actually listen to, but I bet they are one hell of a live act.

19 minutes ago, Richard R said:

The best of plus the last two albums should do you.  Foo Fighters are one of those bands I admire more than I actually listen to, but I bet they are one hell of a live act.

I'll report back with a review :)

• Thanks 1