Why become a member? ×

*On HOLD ** Demeter amp VTBP-M-800D. PRICE DROP £750
£900

fretmeister

I am selling my wonderful Demeter amp head.

I am the first owner and I got it from Bass Gear.

It is the best bass amp I have ever owned, but at the moment my playing is limited to what I can fit around work - so the only time I play out of the house is with a local youth orchestra / music trust that my kids go to. And for that, even my tiny Tecamp head and 1x10 cab is massive overkill.

Rather than sit in my house doing nothing, the money could be far better used to spend on my kids.

I'll take loads more photos later.

The amp comes with a good quality padded bag - the bag was actually designed for a spotlight - that nicely fits the amp, and has room for power and speaker cables and a pedal or two.

The amp weighs only 10.5 lb and is in perfect condition.

Specs:

[b] Tone section:[/b][list]
[*][b]Treble Control: [/b]The treble control gives 6 dB of boost or cut at 4 kHz (6dB per octave, shelving type).
[*][b]Middle Control:[/b] The middle give 6dB of boost or cut at 500Hz (wide Q, peaking type).Bass Control: The bass control gives 9dB of boost or cut at a selectable frequency of 60Hz or 120Hz (6dB per octave, shelving type).
[*][b]Presence Control:[/b] The presence control gives up to 12dB of boost at a selectable frequency of 2kHz or 4kHz (active type, 6dB per octave).
[*][b]Mode switch:[/b] Dark, is a high frequency cut fatting up your fundmental. Normal, flat opertion showing off more overtones. Bright, brings out the overtones on the dullest basses or speakers.
[*][b]Internal Volume Trimmer: [/b]This control is designed to match the output volume of the VTBP-M-800D with the sensitivity of any Bass.
[*][b]Optional, Studio Output: [/b]The VTBP-M-800Dm- features a mic level Jensen DB-E output transformer for a balanced studio output.
[*][b]Effects Loop: [/b]in/out line level
[*][b]Power Amp Outputs:[/b] Operating at 4 (800w), 8 (500w) or 16 ohm (250w). 1/4” & Speakon
[/list]
[b] Preamp Specifications[/b]
[list]
[*][b]Inputs:[/b] one instrument level 1/4” jack.
[*][b]Output impedance (line):[/b] > 1 kohm, (unbalanced)
[*][b]Minimum load impedance:[/b] 10K
[*][b]Input impedance:[/b] > 1megohm
[*][b]Maximum output:[/b] + 24dBV
[*][b]EQ gain :[/b] + or – 12 dB
[*][b]Signal to noise ratio: [/b]– 80dB
[*][b]THD :[/b] .5%
[*][b]Outputs (preamp):[/b] 1/4” unbalanced , Optional 3 pin XLR Direct out
[*][b]Frequency response :[/b] 10Hz to 40kHz
[*][b]Tube: [/b]1-12AX7a selected 1-12AT7
[*][b]Operating voltage:[/b] 115V or 230V AC
[*][b]Filament:[/b] 6.3 V DC
[/list]
[b] Power Amp Specifications[/b]
[list]
[*][b]Outputs (power amp):[/b] 1/4” Speaker & Speakon
[*][b]Output impedance (power amp):[/b] 4 ohm, 8 ohm, 16 ohm
[*][b]Output Power (power amp):[/b] 800 watt RMS @ 4 ohms, 400 watt RMS @ 8 ohms
[/list]
I'm looking for about £900 ono including the bag.

[s][b]PRICE DROP: £825.00[/b][/s]

[size=5][color=#b22222][b]PRICE DROP: £750.00[/b][/color][/size]

I would prefer collection from Northants. If postage is needed then buyer to arrange courier and pick insurance cover - postage completely at buyers risk.

POSSIBLE TRADES: Marshall JCM800 2203X Reissue head.

ta

Edited by fretmeister

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

PM have been answered.

Sorry for my absence. I've been in hospital for surgery.

I'm housebound for a good few weeks so any sale in that time will have to be collection only.

And probably any visitor would have to plug it all in to test it too as I can't lift a thing! :D