Why become a member? ×

Pete Ray Biggin, and his PB Underground.

bubinga5

I have had the album on permanent rotation for 2 weeks now and cant get enough of it. Great tunes and great playing all round and it just puts the biggest smile on my face, its such joyful music.

I found them purely by accident after their bass player Ben Epstein posted a link to a video when selling his bass. He is an AMAZING player too, one of the only reasons I watched The Voice was to listen to the house band which he plays in as well.

Great track - although I still maintain that the original version he did with his previous band Raiyn was a superior version.

Raiyn was an incredible band... PRB, Jason Silver (keys man with Mark Ronson - PRB played with Ronson for a while too), Adam Sosner (think he's currently MDing Rizzle Kicks amongst other things), Rick James on bass (not that Rick James - but has played with a range of top acts) and Daniel Walker - silky vocals although sadly, he doesn't seem to be doing as well as the others - he had a go at the Voice (with an amazing version of Kiss from a Rose - Seal) but sadly didn't get anywhere.

[quote name='bubinga5' timestamp='1450012955' post='2928751']
Possibly one of my favourite drummers ever. His stuff with Incognito and Level 42 are fabulous. he's not just a great drummer. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDdVd433IkI[/media]
[/quote]

You sir speak to my heart! Pete Biggins is one of my favourite drummers too.

Edited by Mcgiver69