Why become a member? ×

Fender rumble 100v3 SOLD!
£180

Twincam

Fender rumble 100 v3.
A few weeks old only been used in the house and is in brand new condition. Comes with the fender footswitch which cost me an extra £25. Also comes with its proper box with all instructions etc.
An excellent amp with a very useable overdrive too. A decent full 100w too so it's not lacking in volume, I was allowed by my gf to turn it up once lol and I didn't even get half way before she stopped the fun so it's never even been pushed. Very light weight too.

Looking for £180 NOW SOLD (UK only I will also post to Ireland ask for a price). Which I think is a bargain as the amp is brand new and with the fender foot switch. I have a feedback thread on here. Comes in its proper box.

full specs
Model Name: Rumble™ 100 (V3), 240V, Black/Silver
Model Number: 2370400000
Series: Rumble™
Color: Black/Silver
Amplifier Type: Class-D
Electronics
Controls: Gain, Bright On/Off, Contour On/Off, Vintage On/Off, Drive, Overdrive On/Off, Level, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble, Master Volume
Wattage: 100 Watts @ 8 Ohms
Effects Loop: 1/4" - (Send/Return)
Inputs: One - 1/4"
Auxiliary Input: 1/8" Stereo
Line Out: One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
Channels: One - (with Selectable Bright Switch, Contour, Vintage Switch and Overdrive)
Hardware
Pilot Light Jewel: Red LED
Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
Front Panel: Painted Metal
Grill Cover: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
Amplifier Depth: 14" (35.56 cm)
Amplifier Width: 16.5" (41.91 cm)
Amplifier Height: 18.5" (46.99 cm)
Amplifier Weight: 22 lbs. (9.97 kg)
Speakers
Speaker: One - 12" Eminence® Special Design
Impedance: 8 ohms

IN THE PICTURE THE FLASH BOUNCES OFF THE HANDLE THERE ARE NO MARKS AT ALL ON THE AMP. ITS IN AS NEW CONDITION.

[URL=http://s330.photobucket.com/user/Twincam2008/media/image_zps9uadea0q.jpeg.html][IMG]http://i330.photobucket.com/albums/l415/Twincam2008/image_zps9uadea0q.jpeg[/IMG][/URL]

More pics on request.

Edited by Twincam