Why become a member? ×

Avalon U5 £300 including delivery SOLD SOLD

steve-soar

For sale is my Avalon U5 preamp/D.I.

It gives the most amazing, powerful and totally authentic representation of your bass to either a power amp, direct to a mixing desk, both, or straight into a sound card on a D.A.W. It has a very powerful set of preset eq's and has a superb range of features.

I bought this a few months ago to try with my Bergantino IP310 and it was superb but I have since bought an Ampeg SVT IIP. The Avalon sounds incredible with all my basses but I want a valve based sound, so this is for sale.

It has never been gigged and is still in its original box, it's immaculate and the price includes postage.

Thomann do them for £359, so I think £69 cheaper (£10 insured delivery) is a good deal as it's mint.

I would love anyone to come and try it before buying it, just to hear how great it is. I don't want to drive or drop it off, so collection or delivery is the best solution. I will take PayPal, cash or cheque.

It will be in its original box, inside another, encased in bubble wrap, (check my feedback for details).
I am also putting out a feeler for my Bergantino IP310, only to see if there is any interest.

If you are interested, please P.M. me or go through the forum. :)

Edited by steve-soar