Why become a member? ×

New online live concert store launched

Guest JanekGwizdala

Guest JanekGwizdala

Dear Friends,

I've finally got my own online store happening!

you can find it at www.janekgwizdala.com

right now I'm posting live concerts that the band has played in the recent past. They were recorded on anything from an iPod all the way up to some serious high end gear, and I've "mastered" them and processed them to 256Kbps MP3's in a zip file for you to download. All tracks that are available have a 96kbps 30sec preview for you to check out before you buy. The first few shows I've posted include performances by Randy Brecker, Adam Rogers, Gregoire Maret, Sean Rickman, and a host of other great musicians from New York City.

Downloads are per set. $4.99 per set, $8.99 fro a bundle of two sets, and $11.99 for a bundle of three sets. Sets average about 60 mins of music, with some being around 70. Once you make a purchase you'll be sent a password that unlocks the zip files.

For everyone who couldn't make it out to a gig because you live in Tokyo, Sydney, London, Dayton, Seattle or capetown..... these are for you! Bringing you right inside the club to the gig.

All MP3's are tagged with metadata so they load straight into whatever media player you use.

Please give me any feedback you can as this is a brand new thing for me, and I'm sure there'll be things to work out along the way.

Enjoy the music, and I hope to see some of you at the UK bass day event this year on Nov. 9th.

Easy,

Janek

Edited by JanekGwizdala

Hi Janek - good to see you back on Basschat. I hope you can stick around for a bit, I think the forum would certainly benefit from your experience.

I'll head over and check the concerts now - any news on your latest album being available on itunes? I've noted some of the problems you've had with the 55 bar and think it's the way I'd like to get it.

Regards

Mike

PS Thanks for the exercises in Bass Guitar Magazine recently - I'd never realised my 3rd and 4th fingers were so weak and cumbersome! They're well on their way to being much stronger now.

Guest JanekGwizdala

Mike,

thanks for your post. I'm really excited to have this store up and running, and to be able to bring you guys some great live moments from recent gigs, and of gigs in the near future too.

I have submitted the "live at the 55bar" album to iTunes and it will be available there as soon as they can process it. I'm planning on packaging a few things on this new Digital store though too. Like a package of my first album "mystery to me", and the "live at the 55bar" one. It's all in the beginning stages right now so the sky's the limit as far as I'm concerned. I'm going to try and record every gig we play as a band for the next year and beyond, and pick some of the best moments to upload and share with everyone.

One thing I should mention is that once you've made your purchase on the site I get an email notifying me that you've bought a download. I will then send you an email with the link for download and a password for your selected sets. you'll need stuffit expander to unzip the files whcih you can get for free here: [url="http://www.stuffit-expander.com/stuffit-expander.html?mv1=aUS031&gclid=CK24sq2k3ZUCFQ0xawodKkw_Xw"]http://www.stuffit-expander.com/stuffit-ex...CFQ0xawodKkw_Xw[/url] I'm on Pacific time in Los Angeles right now and will do my best to forward the information to you no later than 8 hrs after your purchase, but often a lot sooner. This is until we program an automated system to do the leg work for me of course........

Thanks for your continued support, and enjoy the music.

Cheers,

Janek

Edited by JanekGwizdala