Why become a member? ×

Barefaced Compact (G2) + Roqsolid cover *** SOLD ***
£400

mcnach

[i][b]EDIT: I'd consider a trade involving a Barefaced Big Baby 2 and some £ your way.[/b][/i]

Here's my beloved Barefaced Compact, with a protective cover from Roqsolid (their padded ones).

The cab has been looked after but is used, so it has a few tiny marks. I did my best to show them, using flash, which exaggerates them actually. They're small and could easily touch them up with a sharpie, actually...

here's the beast... beast in volume and sound, not in weight, at just over 11 Kg.

It has 2x speakon connectors:

and this tries to show the marks I was talking about:

Collection in Edinburgh preferred, and I could probably deliver/arrange meeting somewhere within a reasonable radius from Edinburgh.
[b]I would also post, within the UK.[/b]

Edited by mcnach

[quote name='gjones' timestamp='1452023821' post='2945684']
Aha! At last the Barefaced Compact is up for sale!

Unfortunately I bought one a couple of months ago :(

Oh well, have a bump on me.
[/quote]

Ha ha! I knew there was someone who had asked me about it a while ago but could not remember who it was. I was about to go through my old Barefaced-related posts to see if I could find it... :)

I would post within the UK as well, although collection (or I could deliver if not too far from Edinburgh) would still be preferred... but posting is now an option too. I have enough cardboard and bubble wrap :)

[quote name='Roland Rock' timestamp='1452725712' post='2952989']
btw your signature says that the cab is 1x15'
That's f***ing massive
[/quote]

:lol:

Reverse Spinal Tap moment! Thank you for pointing that out... glad I don't have to carry a 15' speaker around! :P

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Conan' timestamp='1453968418' post='2964679']
Don't you use this with a Big Baby Jose? How do you find the combination? The reason I ask is that there is a BB for sale too and the though of using both interests me... :gas:
[/quote]

I do!

It works well. It sounds huge!
If I didn't have size constraints, I would have stayed with them all along I think. Not that they're big! :lol: but I'm being difficult :P

Yesterday a couple of other BCers and myself got together and made some noise through a pair of TKS S112, a pair of TKS 1126, a pair of Vanderkley 210MNT and a Tecamp M212... the results and conclusions of that session will be posted soon... I'm sure we'll all agree the Compact + BB2 sounded huge.

If interested... on this one you get free personal delivery ;)

[quote name='mcnach' timestamp='1453973454' post='2964731']
If interested... on this one you get free personal delivery ;)
[/quote]

Aha! Just when I thought I'd settled on the idea of a pair of TKS S112s!! :gas:

Edited by Conan

[quote name='paul_5' timestamp='1454024588' post='2965676']
Quite right too - BF Compact is pretty much the only cab you'll ever need. unless of course you want to run two of them.…...
[/quote]

You've been reading my mind! :D