Why become a member? ×

It should have been a New Cab Day... but grrrrrrr, couriers...

mcnach

Waiting patiently at home all day... at 4pm I contact the shop to ask for tracking number, to check if they're still delivering today or what.

Shop checks for me "they say there was nobody in, so they left a card".

:angry:
no, they bloody didn't!!! And I was in all day!!!

APC.

So they've been advised to not attempt redelivery and I'll pick the cabs up myself from their depot tomorrow.
Now, shall we make bets that when I get there they'll tell me "oh, they're out for delivery again"? It would not be the first time. :mellow:

(... and breathe)

ah well... it was ok in the end. :)

I drive to the depot today and the cabs were there, and a very nice guy helped me carrying one of them to my car while I carried the other.

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/276807-ncd-tks-s112-x2/"]http://basschat.co.uk/topic/276807-ncd-tks-s112-x2/[/url]

Glad you got it sorted!

I had the same from City Link a few years back. Supposed to be collecting - waited all day, nothing. Contacted them the next, only to be told that there was no-one in, and the driver left a card.

Problem was, they never came, and never left a card, either!

Eventually drove to the nearest depot to drop the bass off. Never used them again! :angry:

Had the same with PF on Hogmanay. Called in the morning and was told delivery was on,by 2.30pm I checked tracking " delivery attempt at 12.30pm failed ".
Course there was no card,depot said they'd get driver to turnaround and try again. On Hogmanay !! no chance.

Complained on their FB page,couple of fellas tried to help and despite being told Monday the 4th was a holiday,it was there Monday morning :D

Used UPS last week via Interparcel. Happy to report completely trouble free :)