Why become a member? ×

USA G&L 1500, MIJ Yamaha TRB 4, SGC Nanyo SB320, Farida P Bass
£1500

bagsieblue

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I've had most of the basses up in different thread recently, putting into one thread here for ease.[/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I've bought / traded too many basses recently, need to thin the herd and our car was recently written off in the recent floods so makes sense to raise some cash for the new car fund.[/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]More than happy to supply more details, photographs etc.[/font][/color]
[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]All can be packed up and shipped.[/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Priced at £650:[/font][/color]
[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]1990's USA G&L L1500 Tobacco Sunburst - 3 Bolt Plate - Original Case.[/font][/color]
[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Very good all round condition, barely a mark on it[/font][/color]
[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Currently wearing flats (to tame the beast) and set up very well indeed.[/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Priced at £400[/font][/color]
[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Yamaha TRB 4 - Made In Japan 2 x J Pickup Version:[/font][/color]
[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Serial number dates to 1994 TRB-4. Bolt on neck, this early MK 1 model has got the little slap cut away, swamp ash body, 3 piece maple neck.[/font][/color]
[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Good condition for age, has some forearm wear on the forearm cutaway.[/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Priced at £275[/font][/color]
[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]SGC Nanyo Bass Collection SB320 - Made In Japan.[/font][/color]
[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]These basses are well regarded on here. I've had a number of Bass Collections and in my view the SB320's are the best of the bunch.[/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Priced at £175[/font][/color]
[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Natural Ash Farida Precision Bass - P Bass with Jazz profile neck.[/font][/color]
[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Good condition - great P basses these.[/font][/color]

[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/sza13a.jpg[/IMG]

Edited by bagsieblue