Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Sandberg California TT4. White, ebony board, matched headstock, block inlays...
£750

fretmeister

The great off-load of my 4 string basses begins.

For sale is my Sandberg California TT4 [b]passive[/b]. Alder body, maple neck, new Sandberg lightweight tuners. Vol / Bal / Tone.

It is in high gloss white, with optional extras

ebony board
block inlays
pearl scratchplate
matched headstock colour.

Using the good old "me and bass on the bathroom scales" approach to weighing it is about 8.8lb

It is currently strung with quite new GHS Pressurewound strings and is in very good condition. I can't spot any dings.

Comes with the Sandberg padded gig bag, which I've never really used as I transport everything in my Mono.

It's a lovely bass with a great Jazz sound and I'm selling because I always take a 5 string if I'm playing anywhere.

Collection only from Northants, just off Junction 16 on the M1

I have recently had surgery to repair 2 massive hernias so at present I cannot drive or meet half-way anywhere. So it is collection only I'm afraid.

Looking for about £750.00 ono. Cash on collection only.

At the risk of upsetting this wonderful community of bassists - the only trade I would consider is for a Marshall JCM800 2203X Reissue! (Must be the reissue as it has an FX loop worth having).

More photos to follow.

EDIT: As I've been asked - fretboard radius is a pretty flat / modern 14 inches. And very comfy it is too.

EDIT - more photos

ta

Edited by fretmeister

I've just seen that Thomann have the newer non-Fender shape model at about £805, but without the matching headstock (£130 option), the ebony board (£145 option) and block inlays (£175 option), being about £1250 in total. (Option figures from Bass Direct site)

That being said - price drop to £700 collected as I've spotted something shiny.... :D

[quote name='jimbartlett' timestamp='1454593996' post='2971156']
Beautiful! Are you interested in any of my sale items? MESA cabs, MESA 400+, Epi Explorer Bass or Gibson RD 1977
[/quote]

I couldn't have lifted a 400+ even when I was 20! :D

The only trade I would be interested in would be a Marshall JCM800 2203X reissue. Nothing else will do.

(Unless anyone wants to do a straight swap for a Fodera, obviously ;) )