Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Fender Geddy Lee Jazz - MIJ
£595

davehux

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Selling my Geddy Lee Jazz, as something else has now arrived at Hux Acres[/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I bought it from here in Sep 2014 and have really enjoyed owning it, but can now tick it off the list of 'Lovely basses I'd like to own someday' [/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]One of the original Made in Japan model.[/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Superb condition, with no dings or dents. Has a Badass bridge as standard on these, plus the Fender vintage pups. Recently fitted with a set of Ernie Ball strings, this bad boy sounds awesome.[/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Probably the thinnest neck you'll ever play - it's what the Geddy is renowned for. Thinner than a standard Jazz. If you like a chunky P neck, then move along now. Lovely low action. Someone borrowed it once and said it played itself!!![/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'll chuck in a Fender gig bag if you need it, and also the original white 3 ply pickguard, if you don't like the pearlescent one that's on there. It's got Schaller strap locks on at the moment, they'll come off and the originals will go back on (unless you want the Schallers left on)[/font][/color]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#141823]For total clarity, the eagle eyed among you may be wondering about the serial number sticker. It means that just after it was born in 2007, it went back to the Fender factory for some minor defect. It was then put back out to dealers, but with a new serial number to stop it being sold as 'New' As it's now 9 years later, we can definitely not get worked up [/color][/font][color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]about that [/font][/color] :D

[b]Yours for £550 with insured delivery to a UK mainland address. A bit cheaper if you collect it from Truro, Cornwall[/b]

[b]No trades, thank you, just lovely electric money (or notes if you prefer)[/b]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#141823][/color][/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#141823][/color][/font]

Edited by davehux

• 2 weeks later...