Why become a member? ×

Bergantino IP 310 - £1100 ono, RRP £1899 SOLD, PENDING

steve-soar

I'm selling my Bergantino IP 310, it is in superb condition and it sounds mind blowing for its size.
I bought it from TerryK a few months ago and in that time I have only used it for rehearsals, teaching and practice.
It comes with the Berg cover, castors, lead for preamp to cab and instructions.
I would love anyone interested who is local to come and try it, as it is brilliant.
I'm selling it so I can buy the rig I originally wanted earlier in the year, which is now for sale.
I am prepered to send this through the post, at the buyers expense but at 85 lbs it will be expensive, it will however be boxed to withstand a nuclear attack, :huh: check my feedback.
I bought it for £1100 but it in fact cost me £1200 in cash and trades, so I'm selling for £1100 ono.
They retail for £1899 at BassDirect.

If you read the reviews on Talkbass and else where, you will see that it is a great piece of kit and it is the best stand alone cab I have ever heard.
Just add your pre of choice. I had used a few with it and it sounds so different with each one but its bass response is fantastic and the overall detail of your notes will sound incredible because of the superb horn.

If you have any more questions just get in touch, either on the boards or through P.M.
Thanks
Steve :)

Edited by steve-soar

[quote name='steve-soar' post='288706' date='Sep 21 2008, 07:50 PM']I bought it for £1100 but it in fact cost me £1200 in cash and trades, so I'm not making any money on this.[/quote]

How long have you had it? What sort of wear and tear has it been through in that time? I'm willing to take your word that you somehow paid £1200 for it while actually only paying £1100 (I'm sure your accountant is smarter than I am) but why do you think it's still worth what you paid for it, given that it's now older and has been worked more?

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='288895' date='Sep 22 2008, 01:04 AM']How long have you had it? What sort of wear and tear has it been through in that time? I'm willing to take your word that you somehow paid £1200 for it while actually only paying £1100 (I'm sure your accountant is smarter than I am) but why do you think it's still worth what you paid for it, given that it's now older and has been worked more?[/quote]P.M.ed

I would so love this bad boy. Anyone fancy a Schroeder 1210L and TF550? Edit: Someone's PM'd me about the Schroeder, anyone interested in the TF? Apologies for the minor thread hijack!

Best of luck selling it, I don't foresee it hanging around long.

Mark

EDIT: Accidentally deleted the post though I wanted to edit it. Sorry!