Why become a member? ×

SOLD pending the usual Avid Mbox Mini 2x2 USB audio interface (+ Pro Tools 8 LE)
£45

[font=Verdana][size=3][b]Avid Mbox Mini 2x2 USB audio interface (+ Pro Tools 8 LE)[/b][/size][/font]

[size=3][size=3][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]A great little 2 in 2 out USB audio interface with headphone monitoring. A few years old but still in good shape and very usable.[/font][/size][/size]

[size=3][size=3][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][b]£45 plus £5 p&p[/b] (UK only, other counties please contact me)[/font][/size][/size]

[size=3][size=3][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]If you want, you are very welcome to the ‘free’ copy of Pro Tools 8 software that came with the interface. It’s an old version of Pro Tools but still works just fine as a DAW.[/font][/size][/size]

[size=3][size=3][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]The Mbox Mini USB interface should work on most systems, however, please check compatibility for the Pro Tools 8 software with your computer! Activating Pro Tools software should be OK as I’m sure that I’ve de-activated it form my end, however if there is a problem then it’s easy enough to transfer the ownership.[/font][/size][/size]

[size=3][size=3][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Thanks for looking :)[/font][/size][/size]

[size=3][attachment=214227:PT 2.jpg][/size]

[size=3][attachment=214228:PT 3.jpg][/size]

[size=3][attachment=214229:PT 1.jpg][/size]

Edited by Ian Davies

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...