Why become a member? ×

D'oh! Ever flogged something you thought you didn't need, then...

Born 2B Mild

Have you ever sold some bass gear that you found you didn't need anymore, then within a short space of time, you are on the hunt to buy the very same thing again?

I flogged a POD XT kidney bean earlier this year, because I wasn't using it. Now I'm forming a new band, I need certain effects that the pod did well.

:blush:

[quote name='neepheid' post='290247' date='Sep 23 2008, 07:03 PM']It's even worse when you throw something out, then find you need it. It's why you should never have any of these good intentioned clear outs, they always come back and bite your posterior.[/quote]

123 - small electronics parts like throwing out used components and then not having any left when you need them :)

[quote name='neepheid' post='290247' date='Sep 23 2008, 07:03 PM']It's even worse when you throw something out, then find you need it. It's why you should never have any of these good intentioned clear outs, they always come back and bite your posterior.[/quote]

happens to me every time

any intentions, good or otherwise, are always my wifes. My intention would be 'feck it', I've better things to do

[quote name='Tinman' post='290509' date='Sep 24 2008, 06:40 AM']Well, regretted it until I bought another one last week :huh:[/quote]

Don't you mean until your rather lovely wife was having an overgenerous loved-up day and suggested out of the blue that you might like to change part of your stash of US$ to buy said item?

Actually, I may not have been entirely without motive as my current reading material consists largely of holiday brochures :huh:

PS: I can't believe you have confessed on here to being a Marshall Guitard, oh, the shame :) :huh:

Edited by Mrs Tinman

I sold a DeArmond Pilot 5 string which I only owned for a few weeks (didn't get on with the extra string). If I'd have kept it then I could have used it in my covers band a few years later. I'm starting to come around to the idea of that extra string and the spacing doesn't feel too tight anymore.

[I realise that there is a DeArmond Pilot 5 for sale on this site, I don't have the money!]