Why become a member? ×

Genuine Warwick!?

That's the item number!
Just to point out that if anyone is looking at this it's actually the rock bass project I was selling. It's a RB body with a genuine wick neck. The body was routed to accommodate the two piece bridge and the pups and electrics are not Warwick they are aftermarket stuff
Hope this helps prevent anyone on here from being stung!
Also I sold it for a lot less than the starting price!!

Edited by mojobass

He does make a thing of "German hardware and Neck". So he's covering himself against comebacks, but easy to overlook at 1.00am in the morning if you get over excited at the chance of an affordable Wick.

Not exactly up-front is he?

Exactly! I sold it to him and gave full disclosure about what it was so there was no doubt! I'm sure we've all been lucky enough at some point to buy a bass cheap and flip it for a profit and that's goodnfortune! But to blatently mislead is another thing!

[quote name='Ghost Rider' timestamp='1459841081' post='3020065']
What will eBay do?
[/quote]

Probably nothing as the seller is merely presenting the facts in a fairly simple way, which while slightly misleading in my opinion is really not deceptive given it's saying "warwick corvette" not "made in germany warwick corvette" and clearly says "[font="Arial"]upgraded German Ovankol neck[/font]" which in my view suggests the rest isn't made in Germany. Could definately be described better!