Why become a member? ×

SOLD - 1990 Yamaha Attitude Bass with Seymour Duncan QPBs
£200

TPTroll

[color=#000000]Yamaha attitude bass for sale. Since owning this bass, I've replaced the old electrics with 250k CTS pots and an orange cap. The old plastic black control knobs have been changed for chrome ones (think it looks much better). I've also changed the stock pickups for Seymour Duncan Quarter Pounder pickups. They are basically new, have been in since January and played once. Tuners changed to Wikinson tuners. [/color]

[color=#000000]The bass is superb to play. The term fender killer gets used alot, and it's certainly true for this bass. Maple satin finish neck is very smooth and fast to play. 1.57" width at nut to 2.48" at heel. Thickness of neck at nut is 0.787". [/color]

[color=#000000]Alder body. Only has one major sign of wear, at the base. Otherwise, light scratches on back but generally in very good condition for its age. Horn strap button feels like it's loose, but it's not, just the head of the screw not letting the button sit flush due to the shape of the horn. [/color]

[color=#000000]Made in Taiwan. Neck heel stamp says October 1990. [/color]

[color=#000000]I'll sell with original pickups too if anyone wants, but SDs are a big improvement. Original pups had some nice mid growl, but muddy in the low end and top end output on higher strings was a bit lacking. [/color]

[color=#000000]Only selling as it's not getting played following some recent acquisitions. Its light on the shoulders, has a great tone and is genuinely enjoyable to play. [/color][color=#000000]Weight is 3.5kg. [/color]

[color=#000000]£200 inc postage ono. Buyer can collect from Angel, London during the week, or Hemel Hempstead, Herts. [/color]

Edited by TPTroll