Why become a member? ×

FS - Epiphone Jack Casady in gold. SOLD PENDING PAYMENT.
£350

ratman

FOR SALE:
My lovely Epiphone Jack Casady. It's in immaculate condition. I've owned this for almost a year now but it's not getting the use it needs for me to justify keeping it. I've done a couple of gigs on it and it was great live, got loads of comments on its tone and its looks. I have done some recording where it sounded amazing. It really punches through the mix with depth and clarity. It has a practically new set of LaBella Black Tapewound Flats on, and I'll throw in a set of gold Dunlop strap locks with the bass too. It comes with an Epiphone hard case which is in great nick, just a couple of marks on the outside and the fluffy interior is perfect.
I'm not keen on shipping this instrument so looking for collection or a meet within a reasonable distance of North London.
I'm not looking for any trades, apart from maybe a B3K as part of a deal, definitely no basses though.

Edited by ratman

Just bought a white one and looking at a set of white tapewounds. They start at .50 which would normally be too heavy for me but I'm told that the white nylon tapewounds feel lighter - how true is this??

Very well priced BTW.

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1459966891' post='3021394']
Just bought a white one and looking at a set of white tapewounds. They start at .50 which would normally be too heavy for me but I'm told that the white nylon tapewounds feel lighter - how true is this??
[/quote]

Not looking to derail the thread, but just to confirm La Bella white nylons [i]are[/i] available in a .45 gauge, although to be honest I'd stick with the .50s as the tension is nice and low anyway.

Great basses these, and the price is good too.

Edited by walbassist