Why become a member? ×

Aguilar Tone Hammer 500 **WITHDRAWN**
£550

BassBod

Don't need to say much about this...very popular, small, extremely light and plenty loud enough. I've owned it from new since last September, its been well looked after and has no scratches or dents.

Comes with original box, manual and optional bag (again almost new condition with just some paint flaked off the zip tags).

Collection from Bristol/Bath area preferred, but happy to ship within UK for a £10 contribution.

Any questions please PM and I'll get back as soon as I can. Trades may be possible (Tone Hammer pedal?) but I really need to get some cash back....

[attachment=216771:IMG_1553.jpg][attachment=216772:IMG_1554.jpg]

BB

EDIT - **Now withdrawn from sale (30/04/16)...lovely amp that I can still use...a lot.**

Edited by BassBod

Nearly 400 views and hardly a cheeky trade offer...bump.

Just had a quick check on current retail listings for this - ranges from £680 - £800 including the carry bag.

Also, couldn't help noticing at the recent LBG show the official Aguilar UK retail price was something like £815 without the bag.

• 2 weeks later...

Offers and trade propositions are to be made by Private Message (PM...) only, such posts in an ad are systematically deleted; the offending post here is no longer visible for this reason..
Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation.