Why become a member? ×

What a resource we are...

TheGreek

Too much time on my hands and searching for a specific item, I was looking through the "Other musical items for sale" thread.

It's unbelievable what's for sale!!

There are a number of P bodies of various heritage, all worth considering, necks to match and a range of pick ups including Lindys, Nordstrand, Seymour Duncans and Barts. All the hardware in a choice of finishes also available, along with a choice of strings.

You could piece together a very nice bass with all the parts from here for significantly less than a new Mexican Fender. If I didn't have "[i]enough[/i]" basses and a new project in the pipeline I'd be putting something together right now.

If you're looking to for a nice "[i]custom[/i]" J/P there no reason to go anywhere else...have a look.

Edited by TheGreek

Hell yes, been doing that for years, I've a few on the go at present here http://basschat.co.uk/topic/278884-so-many-projects-so-little-time/page__fromsearch__1, most parts of which (with some obvious exceptions) were bought on here, in fact one of those exceptions was in fact bought on here but back in the old days :)