Why become a member? ×

Looking for a practice setup.

Asambique

I'm considering getting a PJB double 4 BG75 for dedicated practice.

I don't own any sort of amps at the moment as i got rid of my gear a while back due to not needing it anymore, i've recently just been playing through my audio interface and studio monitors/headphones which has been adequate for now but can be a pain when the mrs is home and has nabbed the laptop.

I've been out of touch with bass gear for some time now but slowly getting back into things.
I'm just looking for something small with great tone and nothing that is going to pump out some serious noise levels. I live in a flat with horrendously thin walls and as much as i'd love to musically slap my obnoxiously loud neighbours across the face i'd rather keep things to a minimum.

Before i spend the money on the PJB i'm wondering if there are any alternatives to consider before? Around a similar or hopefully lower price bracket.
Cheers.

The more i look around it just seems the right choice.

Spent some time today researching and the double 4 comes out on top each time.
I did read some people had some unwanted noise because of the power supply? but it seems that may have been an issue with older models?

The only question is really, white, red or black? :D