Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Schroeder 1210L - SOLD

mcgraham

Hi folks

Whilst I'd prefer not to sell this, I need to make up some cash in order to compensate for money I'm about to spend on something else that I just can't pass up on.

Right, background: bought this about a year ago as I'd played through a Schroeder 1210R and I wanted that sound. It is nice and small (approximately 23.5" x 16" x 16") and weighs approximately 40lbs. It is very light, very punchy, and cuts through wonderfully well, par for the course with Schroeders. See [url="http://www.schroedercabinets.com/1210.htm"]the Schroeder site[/url] for more detailed info on these cabs. Please also see the copious number of [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?act=Search&CODE=show&searchid=2dd7043fc62a7ad902efb6e47332b003&search_in=posts&result_type=topics&highlite=%2BSchroeder"]threads[/url] that mention, or are devoted to how good Schroeder's are, both in size weight, functionality etc.

I'm asking just [b]£430[/b] for this cab. It also comes with the cover. I believe that I received it in mint, if not excellent condition (not sure what qualifies as 'mint', but it was cosmetically and functionally flawless) and it is exactly the same to this date, so I would described it as at least excellent condition.

I am not willing to post this, as although it is light, it's not light enought to consider posting. Therefore, collection only. Am based in Nottingham.

Thanks for looking!

Mark

Edited by mcgraham

Hmm, how does it sound... punchy, reasonably deep with a comfortable amount of warmth. Nice even top end too (IMO). I find that the Schroeder always fills the room without obscuring other instruments in the way that some 'bass-heavy' bass cabs/amps (you know the ones) seem to do. The 'mid-hump' is there, but not as pronounced as the term 'mid-hump' may lead you to believe. It produces a healthy and desirable punch with each note.

I can't really explain it any better than that, so I apologise if that wasn't particularly helpful.

Mark