Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Ibanez AEB10E-DVS Electro Acoustic Bass & Case
£165

TimAl

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica]SOLD SOLD SOLD[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica]Merry Long Weekend all,[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica]Business & life plans mean I’m having a cull of all but my absolute essential gear - ho hum - so unfortunately I’m letting a number of members of the family go . . .[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica]This is my Ibanez Electro-Acoustic - plays like a dream, sounds fantastic either amped up or acoustically - not much more to say than all works exactly as it should & it’s in excellent condition & strung with elderly Ernie Ball Bronze strings which give a fabulous mellow tone. Comes complete with the Tribal Planet semi-hard case pictured.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica]I’ve photographed it under my studio lights as they really do accentuate any imperfection - so please be prepared for a pleasant surprise when seeing it in the flesh! Also, it appears that every spec of dust in the universe popped by at the time too, so please expect a much cleaner bass.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica]I’m more than happy to take more detailed pictures if required & would vastly prefer collection from me - I work from home so am pretty flexible about timings & am 15 mins off the A1 St. Neots/Kimbolton junction - warming or cooling beverages & biscuits on hand - but I’m prepared to wrap up & courier to you for an additional £25.00 if you can’t make it to this neck of the woods.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica]As mentioned, cash is absolutely king so unfortunately I can’t entertain any trades, magic beans or golden geese please.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica]Cheers
Tim[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][/font][/color]