Why become a member? ×

Light weight combo

The Sawman

[size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I am looking for a new light weight combo. At the moment i have a ashdown rm-c115-420 with deep mag 15 cab. Yes i know a 15 combo and a 15 cab probably wasn't a good idea but thats history. So want something light weight , 500 watt and £400 - £600 range. So looking for a 2x10 combo and 15 cab. Probably running my old cab till I can afford a new one. I live in deepest north cornwall so music shop are very limited. I was alittle disappointed with rm-c115 volume. I see they don't make them any more. Is the new Ashdown [color="#000000"]RM-C210T-500-EVO any better. Any views and suggestion welcome. Mike d [/color] [/font][/size]

+1 for the Rumble 500. You probably won't need an extension cab but I'd probably pair it with another 2x10. The extension cabs are not exactly the same size as the combo though - if you're a bit OCD about that sort of thing

[quote name='Norris' timestamp='1468188425' post='3089177']
The extension cabs are not exactly the same size as the combo though - if you're a bit OCD about that sort of thing
[/quote]

I think it depends on which one you choose - I'm sure I saw a pic on here with a matching extension cab. :)