Why become a member? ×

**NO LONGER FOR SALE** EBS HD350 HEAD (+ Rack Bag If Collected)
£365

martycee

[b]Hey everyone,[/b]

[b]I'm a newbie so just feeling my way through the buy and sell side of Basschat.[/b]

[b]I have an excellent condition EBS HD350 for sale. It's notable for the fact that it has been serviced several times by my genius tech who has been progressively upgrading the component quality making the head a lot quieter.[/b]

[b]What can be said about this amp head. It's a brilliantly versatile, fantastic sounding piece of kit that has been a loyal workhorse in every stage environment from club to festival and now needs a good home to go to due to my change in working circumstances.[/b]

[b]Cosmetically, it is in excellent condition with minor scuff marks at the corner edges where it has been in and out of rack cases (photos). All four original rubber feet are available to re-attach if you want to use it free standing.[/b]

[b]I'm located in the South West; Somerset near Weston super Mare to be exact. [/b]

[b]I can post at extra cost but would prefer collection. I’m willing to deliver within 30 miles or so. However, If collected, I'll throw in a free rack bag.[/b]

[b]Near offers also considered.[/b]

[b]Cheers one and all,[/b]

[b]Martin.[/b]

Edited by martycee

No, not the fan. Replaced some components on the board, capacitors mostly I believe. I'd found the head a bit noisy (hiss mostly) from new through my EBS Proline 2000 2x10 and 1x15 cabs. I might have unwittingly bought a head that had a few poor components fitted at the factory, if as you say they don't normally have a reputation for being noisy.

Anyhow, when it used to get serviced, the tech suggested replacing the noisy components with what he reckoned were better quality ones to reduce the hiss. It definitely worked as it's mega quiet now and sounds the dogs, as it always did.