Why become a member? ×

*Withdrawn* Markbass SA450
£250

discreet

[b]*Withdrawn* Markbass SA450[/b]

[color=#ff0000]Sorry folks - I realised I must be mad to sell this - it's probably the best amp MB ever made! I'm not going to move it on just because it's not flavour of the month - it sounds bloody great! Is this the end of amp GAS??[/color] :o

Details and spec here:

[url="http://www.markbass.it/product_detail.php?id=66"]http://www.markbass....etail.php?id=66[/url]

Main features:[list]
[*]300W @ 8ohms, 500W @ 4ohms
[*]7.5lbs (3.4kg)
[*]3.39 X 14.5 X 11.9 inches (8.6 X 36.8 X 30.2 cm)
[/list]
As you can see, this example comes complete with its Markbass carry case, which has a useful cable pocket and integral apertures for the cooling fan on one side and air vents on the other. All you do is unzip the flaps front and back and off you go.

This is one of Markbass's earlier Italian pro amp heads. It's essentially the same as a Little Mark II only with extensive parametric low and high Mid EQ facilities, Line Out volume, two Speakon speaker cable sockets and DI pre/post switch. The later LM III included most of these features, but not the dual Speakons and not the parametric Mid EQ, which allows you to quickly EQ for any room. It has been used in its case, so has very few (if any) of the usual scratches and scuffs you would expect to see. It's in very good cosmetic condition and it's all working 100% as it should. It can also be rack-mounted, but rack ears are not included.

Priced to sell - I'm hoping to move it on as [i]quickly as possible[/i]. So just [b]£250[/b] will see this prime Italian hunk of warm, clean heft winging its way to your entrance via PorcelFarce express48. Item will be well-packed and I will PM an ETA and tracking information to the buyer. Mainland UK postage is included. Payment is via bank transfer only please. My feedback is in my sig. I thank you! :)

Edited by discreet

[quote name='Sparky Mark' timestamp='1469358770' post='3097621']
I already have two SA450's and even I was thinking seriously about going for another one of these brilliant heads.
[/quote]

In a moment of rare lucidity I realised I was unlikely to experience such clean, powerful warmth this side of a Glockenklang, so it made no sense whatsoever to sell it. Having experienced much seller's remorse over the years I'm finally beginning to understand! :)

Edited by discreet

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1469364948' post='3097696']
:rolleyes:
[/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='andybassdoyle' timestamp='1469365387' post='3097702']
I think we should all applaud the courage and fortitude of this man. Sir, the forum salutes you
[/quote]

:hi: