Why become a member? ×

Post your pedal board - Basschat style!!

dudewheresmybass

The breakup sound on this new Ebs black haze 2 is incredible, my new favourite drive. Used it at practice and it sounds superb in the mix. Kind of reminds me of the Ashdown hyperdrive when dialed in ...but way more beef (not as thin as the HD) it does something great to the mids .highly recommend 👌

IMG_20240627_172956.thumb.jpg.08c9fb5e5eaa1b552ca1402e517a147a.jpg

Edited by danbowskill
  • Like 10

My modest little board designed to cover my three needs, EUB, fretless bass, fretted bass. That Sushiboxfx Finally v2 ‘with bass in mind’ is just such a thing of beauty 😍

IMG_8429.jpeg

• Like 14

Latest version - I have no amp now, just IEMs and sometimes I use Headrush 112s. My helix does pretty much everything, but its synths and filters just can’t do what I need, so the zoom ms60b plus and DigiTech cover those, switched via the helix’s twin fx loops. The Mel9 is in front of the helix but switched via the blue foot switch. This layout keeps my cables well away from dancing feet, and avoids any cable strain, I’m very pleased. Power comes from the power bar built into the pedalboard.  (Harley Benton 60xl with power). 

637E7F8B-C16D-4C8D-B720-39ED045953CA.jpeg

Edited by gafbass02
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, gafbass02 said:

Latest version - I have no amp now, just IEMs and sometimes I use Headrush 112s. My helix does pretty much everything, but the synths and filters just can’t do what I need, so the zoom ms60b plus and DigiTech cover it switched via the twin fx loops. The Mel9 is in front of the helix but switched via the blue foot switch. This layout keeps my cables well away from dancing feet, and avoids any cable strain, I’m very pleased. Power comes from the power bar built into the pedalboard.  (Harley Benton 60xl with power). 

637E7F8B-C16D-4C8D-B720-39ED045953CA.jpeg

Honest question- what does the zoom give you that the helix couldn’t do? 

On 01/07/2024 at 10:32, JPJ said:

So, the last board layout lasted a week, and the Finally is now relocated to the end of my chain. Used it at my gig on Saturday and loved it, as did the sound guy. 

IMG_8433.jpeg

Are you using the EBS preamp with electric bass? I had only seen people using it with double bass or acoustic!

• Like 2

449937343_18437638585025934_5915082353059134831_n.thumb.jpg.f9424f560741bb419fa617fea989c374.jpg

wantred to try this for a while! the Vo-1 is cool but i wanted to add some verb and maybe some other weird stuff, so using the hx in stereo to have a second bass signal but also treat the signal out of the Vocoder

annoyingly my intface crapped itself last night but im gonna record some clips using my zoom h6 tonight

• Like 2

On 02/07/2024 at 22:36, Sibob said:

Cute little ‘clean’ board (ie no dirt) to make some giggling use of my 3Leaf Enabler, previously reduced to headphone amp duties at home.

IMG_1597.thumb.jpeg.98bcebd1e6e74da8ba360de71595fd29.jpeg

Si

That's really neat. Small but perfectly formed

• Like 1