Why become a member? ×

Post your pedal board - Basschat style!!

dudewheresmybass

Just now, GisserD said:

Thats a future compact (the red thing) its basically a re-housed future impact.

I know, I have your yellow box. It's fab.

20200222_150313.thumb.jpg.3c30e6a5576bb12503ee0f086037efe2.jpg

SHSL seems to be pretty pricey, but have to check that later on.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, itu said:

I know, I have your yellow box. It's fab.

20200222_150313.thumb.jpg.3c30e6a5576bb12503ee0f086037efe2.jpg

SHSL seems to be pretty pricey, but have to check that later on.

Nice!! I loved that gold 💛 one of my favourite for sure. I love seeing the future impact out in the wild

• Like 1

I put together a small board to be more portable and suit the Squier CV Bass VI, with a Harley Benton combo PSU and Tuner to start. It's not the neatest with those power cables sprouting out the back, but it otherwise works great.

29C55DF5-249B-4170-8A1F-FD826FC2EB21_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.1cfcb388c69b24857729ddf76671e6fd.jpeg

• MXR Bass Octave Deluxe - don't know if I really need it on this board, considering getting a small compressor for this space. My Orange Kongpressor is twice the size.
  • Mosky Silver Horse "Klon": I might get a Golden Horse to replace it on this board, since I don't need both modes and it's not a lot of money. Nice for just a bit of dirt / mid boost.
  • Tone City Matcha Cream, green Russian Big Muff clone. Brings the dirt.
  • The Boss MD-200 is back for now since my JHS 3 Series Phaser has apparently died on me. It's a bit overkill and I could fit two pedals in that space. I have a mini size chorus/tremolo (Mooer Soul Shiver), the space could fit that and another mini phaser.
  • Sonicake Sonic Ambience: delay/reverb, pretty good if a bit fiddly.
  • IK Multimedia ToneX One: I have it on this board as an amp/cab sim with headphone and USB interfaces at home. Won't be needed if playing through an amp, but could be useful in a direct to PA situation. "The Fridge" preset gets used the most but I also have a cleaner Trace Elliot model on there.

• Like 4

I've had some decent board set ups in my time, but I think this is the one 👌 eventually a small midi controller will be added to the C4 as I like an envelope filter but my 6 presets are filled with dancy synths.

Replaced the Bass Zio with a Tone Hammer. I feel late to the party with this one but I think there's a reason they've not changed it in 15 years, what a sound!

Briefly had an IK ToneX one infront of the aforementioned Bass Zio, but gravitated to the Tone Hammer captures so thought "Why not just get a Tone Hammer?" (Side note, the ToneX One is a scary good piece of kit, AI frightens me).

Also put the Sovtek Deluxe back on as I just love it, and the one patch I was using on the Ultrawave is easily approximated on the C4. I'll likely keep the Ultrawave all the same just for the poor resale on them - cracking bit of kit that will likely come in handy somewhere down the line. Brilliant utility pedal, that seems vastly misunderstood - most likely due to all of the sponsored reviews leaning on the crazy trem stuff... anyway, I digress.

20241014_231343.thumb.jpg.04e01d4f209739ed476007817265fbea.jpg

• Like 7

On 10/09/2024 at 15:39, Rosie C said:

A friend asked me to make a pedal board for effects pedals for his *lyre*, and it's proving a useful project in taking a fresh look at my own pedalboard. I'm using a aluminium case with removable lid, and planning to power it with a PD power bank, through an adapter that 'talks' to the power bank and requests 9v. First, the woodwork though...

A month later, the lyre pedalboard is almost finished. I'm waiting for stereo patch leads for the expression pedal, and the 9v lithium battery has been more faff than expected, so that's not done yet. But otherwise all going well...

IMG_1167.thumb.jpeg.68e18a2d971b25ececac1a7ca519ef40.jpeg

Edited by Rosie C
  • Like 4

I rejigged my secondary/‘fly-board’ after receiving my Schutone replacements for overdrive and chorus:

IMG_2572.thumb.jpeg.42457cb04e2c45cfeac0020f3a3a55dc.jpeg

All on a PT Nano and powered by a Cioks Sol. Just need to get a couple of tall pedal toppers for the Schutone pedals now, ones that fit momentary switches (the Mooer toppers don’t).

Si

• Like 4

9 hours ago, 0175westwood29 said:

ok I really might try and leave it alone for a week 

After your 5th Post in a few weeks I just noticed, you really changed something and not having dementia, posting your board every week 🤣

4 hours ago, Chrishi_J said:

After your 5th Post in a few weeks I just noticed, you really changed something and not having dementia, posting your board every week 🤣

haha

yeh i normally switch out the drives! normally when i get a new one in or want to try a combo out