Why become a member? ×

Sold. - Black, No-name Jazz Bass - Beginner bass £65
£65

Grangur

Hi there,

I'm clearing out some "bargains" I've picked up. I know. It's a bad habit of mine. I see waifs and strays in the web-lists and can't resist them.

Here's a great bass. It sounds amazing for a no-name. Well built and would do someone really well. Especially if they're just starting out; not that there's anything wrong with it for anyone to use.

[color=#3C3241]- Solid Alder body, ( I think alder)[/color]
[color=#3C3241]- figured Maple bolt-on neck, [/color]
[color=#3C3241]- 34 inch scale 22 frets. [/color]
[color=#3C3241]- Rosewood fingerboard with 42mm nut. [/color]
[color=#3C3241]- Fender style BBOT bridge. [/color]
[color=#3C3241]- 2x Single coil pickups, volume, volume and tone controls [/color]

[color=#3C3241]Weight: 3.6Kg = [/color]7.93664 lb

[color=#3C3241]This bass has had minimal use. It has just been serviced and set up. Everything is in excellent working order and in almost new condition. For a low-cost bass this is in great condition and really punches well above it's weight. [/color]

[color=#3C3241]The tone is punchy and has loads of variety in the tones available. This is great quality at an amazing price. So grab a bargain. [/color]

[color=#3C3241]A thick padded gig-bag can also be added to the sale, if you'd like one for a small additional cost. [/color]

[color=#3C3241][/color]

[color=#3C3241][/color]

[url="http://s1175.photobucket.com/user/Grangur/slideshow/BC-pics/Basses%20for%20sale/Black%20no-name%20Jazz"][color=#3C3241]More pics - click here[/color][/url]

Edited by Grangur

[quote name='gary mac' timestamp='1471123061' post='3110726']
That's a cool looker Rich.

What's the weight?
[/quote]
Hi Gary,
I've just weighed it with my luggage scales - great piece of kit for this purpose.
[color=#3C3241]Weight: 3.6Kg = [/color]7.93664 lb

Cheers
R

[quote name='Grangur' timestamp='1471171057' post='3110928']
LOL, I keep getting the urge to withdraw it and use it for a relic project - a recent thread has given me the itch.

But it seems SO wrong on a bass that has no real damage and looks cool as it is.
[/quote] Noooooo relic work is wrong you will burn in hell if you ruin a good instrument :)