Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN - Fuzzrocious Demon w/ 2nd distortion mod and Wee Lush FX Mixy Looper
£100

TomRandles97

Fuzzrocious - The Demon w/ 2nd Distortion mod

Price: £100 inc 1st class postage

This is my Fuzzrocious Demon, which although I love, I'm selling to fund a Darkglass Vintage Deluxe. Really great sounding distortion that goes from light distortion/overdrive through to thick, intense borderline fuzz sounds.

Comes with the stock volume, tone and distortion and the additional mod of a 2nd distortion. This is non stacking, so it allows you to have access to two predetermined distortion levels, which I've found very useful. It's got a really lovely finish on, with no damage apart from the 'fuzzrocious' on the bottom side of the pedal being slightly faded, and the fact it's velcro'd on the bottom.

[attachment=226428:13939546_1029854630464965_998370543689388204_n.jpg][attachment=226429:IMG_0225.JPG][attachment=226430:IMG_0227.JPG]

Wee Lush FX Mixy Looper

Price £50 inc 1st class postage

Does a similiar job to a Boss LS2 in that it allows you to blend your clean signal with an effected signal, i.e., distortion to add low end. I've been using this with the Fuzzrocious to function as a clean blend. Small footprint, velcroed, perfect condition.
Would prefer to sell both pedals together (£145 posted as a pair) but I will separate if necessary.

[attachment=226431:IMG_0224.JPG]

No trades please as it's funding another purchase. Pm me if you have any questions

Cheers

Tom

Edited by TomRandles97