Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* - Ashdown Touring 220 1x12 combo £150
£150

Westenra

Due to our landlord selling our flat I too am looking to slim down my amp/cab collection which I've accumulated over the years.

This sale is for an Ashdown Touring 220 1x12 combo, here's a description from Andertons.co.uk;

[b]A true dual-tube preamp stage gives this bass amp a cut-through-the-mix quality when you need it, without compromising on that fabulous Ashdown low end that we have all come to love. [/b]
[b]The retro cabinet is unspoilt with basic EQ, gain and master being more than enough control to get a great sound. Need to tweak a little more? No problem! Built in FX loop, EQ shift switches and bright switch help you to customise your tone perfectly.[/b]

[b]First heard in the 427 Small Block, Ashdown’s Dual Tube bass preamp was an instant hit, thanks to its solid, articulate bottom end and sparkling highs. The 220W Ashdown 220 Touring 112 takes this stunning tube preamp design and partners it with an uprated and tour proven EB power stage, delivering the payload via a custom 12” driver.[/b]
[b]The discerning bass player gets high and low gain inputs, front panel-mounted FX send and return, rotary bass, middle and treble controls with mid shift, bass shift and bright switching, mute switch, rotary gain and master volume controls and a DI output.[/b]
[b]Retro cabinet styling features vinyl covering, chrome protective corners, vintage red grille cloth and, of course, the trademark illuminated Ashdown VU meter.[/b]
[b] [b]Specifications[/b][/b]
[list]
[*][b]Power Output (RMS): 220 watts[/b]
[*][b]Power Requirement: 230 / 115 / 100V[/b]
[*][b]Speaker Configuration: 1 x 12"[/b]
[*][b]Frequency Response: -3dB at 20Hz and 20kHz[/b]
[*][b]Speaker Outputs: Jack[/b]
[*][b]High Instrument Input: impedance 1m Ohms, input range 25mV - 1.5V p-p[/b]
[*][b]Low Instrument Input: impedance 100k Ohms, input range 25mV - 6V p-p[/b]
[*][b]Line Input: impedance 100k Ohms, input level 0dBu nominal[/b]
[*][b]DI Output: 600 Ohms balanced, level 0dBu nominal[/b]
[*][b]Impedance: Minimum 4 Ohms[/b]
[*][b]EQ: Fully Passive Middle Treble Bass Bass Shift Middle Shift Bright Switch[/b]
[*][b]Effects Send: 1k Ohms, level 0dBu nominal[/b]
[*][b]Effects Return: 1M Ohms, input level 0dBu Nominal[/b]
[*][b]Pre-Amp Tubes: 1 x ECC83 1 x ECC82[/b]
[*][b]H x W x D (mm): 520 x 470 x 300[/b]
[*][b]Weight (kg): 25[/b]
[/list]
The amp is in good condition with a the usual signs of wear and tear, it used to belong to a club as a their backline stock. The tone out of this is great and one of my favourites, very warm and organic.

[url=https://postimg.org/image/qjwe6aa1x/][/url]

[url=https://postimg.org/image/ulotne8gl/][/url]

[url=https://postimg.org/image/rna9kznhh/][/url]

Looking for £150 collected

Based in South West London, but can meet within reason, trails are welcome too (watch that volume though!)

Will post via an insured courier if buyer is too far away.

If you've got any questions PM me and I'll be happy to help.

Also selling other amps and cabs so please check them out too if interested.

Edited by Westenra

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...